Happy Accidents

Monday, May 23, 2005

"Lost" and Found

I really don't see "Lost" on ABC being a long-term hit.

I know. I know. I've already posted about how I don't watch ABC, so how dare I say such a thing about such a popular show. Well, I think that the show just can't possible sustain interest past three seasons. It may even peter out next year, at the very least it will start to level out.

See, "Lost" is the kind of show that requires you to know about what happened before. In many ways, it's like "Twin Peaks". It's odd, it's quirky and you have to pay attention to even begin to understand just what the hell is going on.

I'm sure it had a great pilot. I know ABC wanted to pass, but it ultimately didn't. Still, I think "Lost" won the war in just beating the odds by getting on the air in the first place.

And don't get me started on "Desperate Housewives"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home